Water Treatment Services
Not only can untreated water cause significant damage to your plumbing system, but it can also lead to various health problems. Plumber Miami experts at Cricket Plumbing believe that each household must have access to clean water, which is why we gladly offer our house water treatment services to get rid of any possible contaminants and help maintain excellent water quality.
- Hard water: Rings on your sinks and tubs made of hardness, soap, and minerals, or scum on your shower walls, on fixtures, and inside household plumbing clearly indicate that your water is rich in calcium and magnesium. Hard water can clog pipes, cause heaters to operate inefficiently, and increase maintenance costs. This is a sign you need water treatment Miami services.
- Iron water: If your sinks, showers, tubs and even clothes and linen have iron on them, then it’s best to call professional help to get rid of it. To make sure, check your pipes and see if they have iron scaling on them. If you are unsure, call us for our house water treatment services.
- Taste and odor: Your sense of smell and taste can also help you indicate if your water has contaminants. For instance, if you smell chlorine and you are not in your pool, that’s another sign to call the pros.
- Turbidity: Dirt inside your plumbing system is simple to detect by visual inspection. Just pour a glass of water, and if it turns brownish, it is time to react.
- Contaminants: If you want to be 100% sure of what type of water you are drinking and using in your Miami home, then professional laboratory testing is the solution.
Enhance the appearance of your commercial property or home today!!